Via Clothing Drives are another way to donate to your local thrift stores. Via offers a unique way for your employees/members to give back to the community through our Corporate or Organizational Clothing Drives.
Via will collect your employees/members’ unwanted clothing for resale in Via Thrift Stores with the proceeds benefiting Via’s services for children and adults with disabilities.
What Via’s Clothing Drives Do
- Raise funds for Via’s services.
- Educate your employees/members of the importance of Via’s role in the community.
- Encourage every employee/member to donate unwanted clothing.
How It Works
- Designate a place where donations will be accepted
- Let your employees/members know you are hosting a Clothing Drive.
- Your employees/members bring bags of unwanted clothing to your drop-off location.
Via will work out a pick-up schedule with your company and report on your Clothing Drive progress.
To arrange a clothing drive or corporate or bulk donation, please contact: